Saturday, May 19, 2007

Trip Photos

I haven't left YET. I leave at 2:30 in the morning so I have just enough time to throw a few more things in the stuffed suitcase.

I just had an idea which may or may not work. I'm going to be posting images via my camera phone of my trip directly to the site: www.keenescene.blogspot.com which is where my husband and I usually post images from around the town of Keene NH. Well it will have a vacation this week to Alaska I guess! I'd post them here but I thought of it too late to reprogram the camera phone. I don't know when I will have reception or not, so it may or may not work, but its worth a try! So I'll see you all soon and hopefully you all can have a peak from time to time of maybe the workshop, some glaciers etc!

Here's that address again! www.keenescene.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Regula Scheifele said...

How cool is that! - I'll make sure to have a look soon.
Enjoy your trip,
Amira

Making A Mark said...

And for those who haven't looked yet it works! See Alaska from the sea!