Monday, June 11, 2007

ACEO's again! Ebay remember me?



OK two posts in one day - but this is an important one! I haven't put any aceo's (those are miniatures - baseball card size if you don't know what they are) up for auction in a long time. Well I'm ready to start again! I'll be posting several this week starting with this one above of a little girl at the VT Renaissance Fair all dressed up but too tired and hot to do more activities.


Later this week I'll be posting my Alaskan landscapes aceo's for everyone to bid on. I did the landscapes out in the cold sitting on the deck of a luxury cruise liner! Woe is me! Really it was a bit nippy! So I'll let you know when I post them as well.

You may have noticed my aceo's are a bit different from my usual larger still-lifes. Well its a great way for me to try new things - keep up with portrait skills, landscape skills or just have fun. Take a look at other miniatures I've done in the past here on my website . I've done everything from master copies of Vermeer to peanut butter cups and bushels of apples. I plan on doing 1-2 aceo's a week, so if you would like to request a subject for me to offer up for auction, email me I may give it a try!

No comments: