Sunday, June 3, 2007

Art Walk in Keene & Red Globe Grapes

Its Art Walk in my town again. Art Walk is a week long art show in downtown Keene, NH on Main Street and adjoining streets. The Main Street Merchants generously donate their window space to area artists so people can stroll down the street looking at the artwork of many artists at one time.
I'm showing just a small sampling of my work in the window at Bagel Works aka the Works at the end of Main Street. Wednesday is artist demonstration day when the kids from the schools get a chance to go on a field trip to see the work and participating artists are working for the kids and others to see. Jess Ventura and I will be doing sidewalk pastel drawings right outside of Creative Encounters framing who is sponsering the drawings.


& now finally here is a new piece I've just finished sans tweaks. Size is 6" x 18" my favorite! The photo is just terrible making all the reds the same and blending the red grapes right into the cloth on the right. Oh well! You get the idea. This one will be going to the new gallery in Keene called Monadnock Fine Art Gallery. They want 10 pieces - at least 6 to start - from me. This is number 3 so I've got more work to do!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nicole,
Beautiful painting! Good luck with your Art Walk activities.
Fannie

Unknown said...

Thanks Fannie! I need the luck for that one! & no rain! :-)