Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Heart Shoes

I Heart Shoes 5" x 7"
This is just a small one that I made for my aunt today. There will be one more to go with it soon. I am thinking about doing it larger though as the idea of it just excites me. You should be able to see two hearts - one on the tag and one made byt the shadows. :)
I had to buy the shoes for this piece - I actually bought two pairs - one in red and one in black for $29.95 each! & they aren't even my size! I have until July 10th to bring them back - unworn of course!
I talked about the Derwent Coloursofts yesterday and as I worked on this I still feel the same about them, but I was disappointed with the reds. They weren't as saturated as the prismacolors so I used my prisma reds for this.

2 comments:

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

I love all your work but I really love this! Perfect!

Unknown said...

Thanks KAsie! I can't wait to do them bigger!