Friday, February 29, 2008

Small Update

I haven't been on the computer this week because it is winter break for my daughter and I've had some other running around to do with my art. If you want to see some pics from the week go to www.keenescene.blogspot.copm to see pics from my camera phone. The first two pics are of Vaughan Gallery in Portsmouth NH, which I visited yesterday and hung my new blue pieces which you can see in the photo. The others are of SNOW.

but I needed to post today that my workshop tomorrow at the Sharon Art Center has been postponed due to weather. The new class date is March 22nd. There are still some opening for the class too so if anyone would like to sign up: Call 603-924-7256 x 305 or email melanie@sharonarts.org to register.

I have also started a new drawing which I will show you all soon.

No comments: