Friday, May 9, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...










Here's some pics from the cruise. I am waiting to get some other photos from people on the cruise of my workshop so they will be coming soon.

Wow am I having a challenging week. So many committments and so little time. I started teaching little kindegardeners on Tuesdays and a new adult colored pencil course in Peterborough, NH on Thursdays. The first session was so much fun, despite the fact that we spent a lot of time on value bars. The class is full, but look out for some more weekly colored pencil courses in the Fall.

Today my task was driving to New Hampshire's lake region to hang a show at the Terra Perma Gallery in Laconia, NH - 676 Main St to be exact. The show's theme is "Retro" so I hung some of my diner images as well as other appropriate still-lifes from ice cream sundaes to a beat up guitar. The show will be up until June 26th.

I haven't touched a colored pencil except for in class, so no new artwork to show you, but I will be starting some soon. I need to, to keep my sanity! :)

Oh and I almost forgot to mention, I am without my computer - it is refusing to start windows since I got home. Its not a surprise, its been falling apart for a while now. I am going to be trying to get all the programs I need on my husband's old computer, but that is also taking time. I have to get photoshop on there soon!





No comments: