Thursday, October 8, 2009

What to do over the Columbus Day Weekend

The photograph above was taken on route 124 on the way to Jaffrey from route 101.

Its leaf peeping time in New Hampshire!

While enjoying the foliage you can see loads of art in the Monadnock region.

If you are going on the Dublin Art Tour, don't forget to stop in my show with Gary Ruuska at the Jaffrey Civic Center. Although we are not on the tour, the Civic Center is in the same area and could be easily added to your day if you are attending that tour.

If you are going on the Fall Foliage Art Studio Tour, you can stop in the Monadnock Art Gallery on Main Street in Keene to see my still-life show. You can also stop by my studio since I am participating in the studio tour.


3 comments:

Doris Joa said...

WOW what a fantastic photo this is.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I hope you had a successful weekend! Your work is so beautiful and I am sure those who were able to view it were very pleased. Sad to say that I just missed being able to see your show by only two weeks. Leaving CA for NH in a few days!

Pam

Unknown said...

Pam, my show in Jaffrey will be up until Nov 7th and my work is always at the Monadnock Art Gallery. If you want any info let me know!