Friday, June 22, 2007

Day at the Beach

Well yesterday I worked longer than usual because I knew I would be playing all day today. I did a great deal on that kit I said I was making - I just have to put together the words for the instructions but the artwork steps are finished and scanned in. Then I framed all the work I was getting together for Monadnock Fine Art Gallery. They are having an opening celebration next Friday so I am happy to say I got my things in there.

So nothing new to show you all but I will brag about our day at the beach today. I took the kids to Hampton Beach to see the sand sculpting competition and my 8 year old got to have a lesson with one of the sculptors. All I got to do was watch but I did get to feel the sand that they use which is very interesting. If you all ask I may show you the photos of the competition! I'm too knackered to do it tonight. It was a 2 1/2 hour drive each way so this is all I'm up for tonight. :-)

No comments: