Thursday, June 21, 2007

a little dancer


Well the woman wasn't little - that's just the size of the drawing! It's a little miniature - 2.5" x 3.5" aceo. This is a woman dancing at a luau I went to last winter in Hawaii. It was a night show and they had red lights on during this very slow and sultry dance. She was the love dancer on stage and wore white flowers on her head and a white sexy dress. Check out my ebay auctions if you are interested in bidding on it.

I am about to start a new kit which will take me a bit longer than I usually spend on a drawing! So I'll let you all see it as soon as I can.

Tommorrow I am taking my kids to the beach though - Hampton Beach in New Hampshire. Its their annual sand sculpture contest and tommorrow and today they are giving sand sculpture lessons from the master sand sculptors! I'm so excited! I got my 8 year old daughter a one hour lesson and I'm terribly jealous! Here's some of the pictures from last year's contest.

2 comments:

Casey Klahn said...

Your figure work is awesome.
Sorry I haven't commented lately - can I blame my Bloglines?

Unknown said...

Thanks Casey! yur bloglines?????? what's that? :-) Maybe that gallery run wore you out?