Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Peaches


So sorry for the absence again. I have no good excuses really. I spent the time reading all the Harry Potter books and continuing on decluttering and repainting the inside of my house. This time it was the kitchen cabinets - a truly thankless job. I also had an art supply rummage sale with the school I teach at. That went so well I would highly recommend one!




I finally have returned though. I wanted to do some of these flowers as I had nipped them from my neighbor's bush and I knew they wouldn't last too long. Out went the panoramic composition though to be able to have the height for the flowers. This is 11 x 14."

3 comments:

Beth Macre said...

Hey Nicole! Tell me more about this art supply rummage sale. I think I need one of those.

visioneerwindows said...

couldn't those flowers be in a shallow bowl or deep plate - would then give you the long view....

Unknown said...

Great idea visioneer :)