Tuesday, October 30, 2007

& two more... :)


The wine one was a REAL challenge. Everything was just so small and detailed. As with the others this one is 2.5" x 3.5". That makes 8 and then I'll be using 2 that I had done a while back to make 10 total for the Sharon Art Center miniature show.

I'll be a bit absent around here as I get things ready for the shows. I need to make up and print out materials for the one-man show and frame up all these minis! So I probably won't be doing any new drawings until the shows are up and going - which means a week or so into November.

So have a great Halloween tomorrow and I'll be back working before Thanksgiving! I'll also pop back in to send out a reminder for when the shows start!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Absolutely fantastic job on both of these Nicole! I can see how the wine one would be hard to do but you definitely pulled it off. I bet your eyes need a break after doing all these minis! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Rita!

Aww my eyes are fine - but I'm not sure what to do with myself now that I don't have a crazy deadline! :-) Going out to lunch with friends today and stopping by a new gallery.