Friday, November 2, 2007

Framed



Framed Minis for the upcoming Sharon Art Gallery annual holiday miniature art show in Peterborough, NH. All ready for delivery tomorrow!

I've got some more news! The Monadnock Fine Art Gallery (Keene, NH), where my work can always be seen, is highlighting 3 artists later this month, including me. So, I've had to rearrange my work a bit. I will update the preview for the library show as I switched what is going where, but I'll still have the same amount of pieces at each venue. My large Apple Buffet piece (12" x 36") will now be part of my work at the Monadnock Fine Art Gallery, as well as the White Pumpkin and Grandma's Tea Set. If you are in the area, look for the ad in the Sentinel!

Also, I just got a call from Gallery 297 in Bristol, Rhode Island. They are opening a new gallery in Portsmouth New Hampshire that will be opening at the end of the month and want some of my work to display. I'm very excited to be a part of this new venture and have my work near the coast!

7 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Those minis look really nice framed and together in a group. :)

Congrats on all the good news!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your miniatures look great!

Ann said...

That's great news, congratulations!
Your minis look outstanding in the gold frames. :)
Ann

Tracy Hall said...

Nicole these look absolutely fantastic! I found you via Katherine at Making a Mark, and so pleased I did. They are stunning paintings and it is lovely to see them all framed up. Very best of luck with the exhibition.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! The miniatures were so much fun to do - so I'm sure I'll be participating again next year!

Thanks for stopping by Tracy!

Making A Mark said...

Nicole - I'd just like to reiterate here how amazing your miniatures look like this. I'm sure your show will do very well

Also really good to hear about all the new galleries and exhibitions

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Wow, they look perfect, Nicole.