Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pansies, Oranges & Chrome

I haven't posted in a little while. First my youngest was sick, then my nine year old and then me! Usually I slip by the viruses the kids bring home, but there I was with a 101 degree fever and a five year old bringing me water and crackers.


I can't seem to find my tripod, so I couldn't get a nice close-up, but this is what I just started. It is 8" x 18" on Pastelbord to fit in a frame I got by accident. I figured I needed to use it, and have always liked the bit more head room this size offers compared to my usual 6" x 18" compositions.

I'll post an update soon!

In the meantime take a look at all the pieces in my show starting this Friday at the Monadnock Fine Art Gallery in Keene, NH. The opening is tomorrow night, but the pieces can be prebought and shipped if you give the gallery a call. http://www.monadnockfineart.com/nicole_caulfield%20celebrating%20summer.htm

No comments: