Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm still helping my husband each day with his injury and not back to the studio yet... so Shiver has not progressed any further.

I do have some other things to share however:

- One of the gals at my Portland workshop, Kathee Nelson, has started a portrait using the supplies from the workshop and is making a fabulous drawing! You can see it on her blog here

- They are trying a First Friday Art Stroll in Keene, my hometown, that resembles the Brattleboro VT. Art Stroll... So this Friday I am bringing a few portraits to Ann Henderson Interiors on West Street and will be there to chat with anyone from 5-7 pm. 

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Hope your husband gets well soon...

Anonymous said...

She did a wonderful job!! A tribute to your fine teaching skills! Well done to both of you!

Hope hubby eye's heals soon...Pam

Scott Mayer said...

Nicole, I am sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he gets well very soon!