The "I" is not working very well on my keyboard, so this post was made with some frustration, lol.
Thanks for all the suggestions in my last post. I am going to leave it (probably) with just the string (I think). I got quite a bit done today. I started with correcting her eyes. They were way too small and the shadows of the sockets were just wrong. I still think that one eye needs a bit of enlarging on the top. Let's see... then I started on the hair which really pulled the colors together in my opinion. The dark side of her face is very warm and I love the way the yellows and shared oranges of the hair pulled the colors together. Then I went to the shirt, and part way through the black background.
It might seem like I work one piece at a time, which I do in a way, but I am always adjusting parts I have previously put it.
Anyway here it is until next Tuesday.