Thursday, November 8, 2012

Print Shop

I've updated my Print Shop to get ready for holiday shopping! Instead of housing the shop on Etsy I've built it into my website. http://www.nicolecaulfieldfineart.com/home/print-shop  

Up until Christmas I am offering all of my prints with free shipping. They are all printed on archival canvas using archival inks and are sealed with varnish for glass free framing that gives the experience of an original. I a super happy with how these prints have turned out and they have been hugely succesful at my shows this summer and fall.

There's another reason to buy a print right now besides they are great Christmas presents. My daughter's cheerleading team, that cheers for the Keene Knights football team, have been doing great with two 1st place wins at competition. If they win one more they are going to Orlando for a national competition. Any prints sales from now until then will help me pay for the trip. 

I've also added a couple of oldies but goodies to the print shop to spice things up! 
Light Vanity 8"x10" print on canvas available in the print shop

You can get to the print shop using this link: http://www.nicolecaulfieldfineart.com/home/print-shop 


No comments: