Monday, January 21, 2013

Big Move Coming

I apologize for not posting anything in a long time. My family and I will be moving from New Hampshire to Vancouver, Washington. I have spent the past couple of months repainting walls in the house, decluttering, and making it pretty to sell. It officially went on the market last week.

I don't forsee too much art making in the near future. I have 2 workshops coming up and a commission to do, but I will be focused on selling our house, then finding a new house and getting moved in. I will make a couple posts on my workshops so you can see what we did at them.

Next Saturday is my first workshop:

Saturday, January 26, 2013
10:00 - 4:00
Salvation Army, 15 Roxbury Plaza, Keene, NH

If you would like to sign up here is the form. http://monadnockareaartists.org/News/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/caulfield2013.pdf

 There are still spots available. Beginners to intermediate are welcome to join!

My other workshop is on Ann Kullberg's cruise in March! http://www.annkullberg.com/cruises/cruise_home_feb13.php 

No comments: