Monday, January 21, 2013

Big Move Coming

I apologize for not posting anything in a long time. My family and I will be moving from New Hampshire to Vancouver, Washington. I have spent the past couple of months repainting walls in the house, decluttering, and making it pretty to sell. It officially went on the market last week.

I don't forsee too much art making in the near future. I have 2 workshops coming up and a commission to do, but I will be focused on selling our house, then finding a new house and getting moved in. I will make a couple posts on my workshops so you can see what we did at them.

Next Saturday is my first workshop:

Saturday, January 26, 2013
10:00 - 4:00
Salvation Army, 15 Roxbury Plaza, Keene, NH

If you would like to sign up here is the form.

 There are still spots available. Beginners to intermediate are welcome to join!

My other workshop is on Ann Kullberg's cruise in March! 

No comments: